Volunteering is an extremely important part of the Kamila Skolimowska Memorial. Without the support of a group of creative, smiling and enthusiastic people, the event – one of the largest athletic events organized in Poland – could not take place.
Our volunteers have been contributing to the success and positive reception of the Memorial for over five years. It is They are in the center of the most important sports events, and in the end they are a great support for popular athletes coming to Poland every year.
If you have some free time, you are creative and you have a positive attitude and the desire to expand your knowledge about athletics – you are who the Foundation is looking for!
Volunteers for the best athletics event ever.
KAMILA SKOLIMOWSKA MEMORIAL
22 AUGUST 2018
EXPERIENCE AMAZING SPORTS EMOTIONS LIVE!
MEET THE WORLD’S BEST ATHLETES!
BECOME PART OF A SUPER TEAM!
We’re waiting for you.
FIND OUT MORE at:
Anyone who meets the following criteria can become a volunteer during the Memorial:
• at least 16 years old
• likes to interact and work with people
• interested in athletics
• available: 20 - August 23, 2018
• has at least basic knowledge of English
Volunteer work areas:
• Welcome desk / hotel
• Welcome desk / airport
• Transport (availability on 20-23.08 + required knowledge of English on an advanced level)
• VIP / Hospitality (availability 20-22.08)
• Press office
• Operational / technical support
• Athletics picnic
• Photo / Video
• Support for fans / support for people with disabilities
• Attaché (care for athletes)
• Logistics (work in the stadium's outer areas)
Each volunteer will receive from the organizer: the event T-shirt, food, insurance, personal ID, certificate confirming participation in the event.
All interested in volunteering are invited to complete the application form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdQbpjp6uHFsflBL6yrIrhUBlD9uKefjOgZRT5KHQUmFK1xIA/viewform
We are waiting for your forms until June 17.